Offered for sale as new build, are these new high specification 5 bedroom detached masterpieces. Offering uninterrupted views, and spacious living accommodation you will feel right at home. Set on a spacious plot of land, there will be enough parking for 2 cars alongside a double garage.
Interested? site tours are available and now's the chance to secure your dream home.
Why should you buy new?
There are multiple benefits of buying a new home over a second hand property - here's just a few*
- A new home is a blank canvas with fresh tiling, paintwork, kitchens and bathrooms. You can simply unpack your belongings and start enjoying your new home.
- For many first-time buyers, a new build home is the only way they can get onto the property ladder. That’s because schemes such as Help-to-Buy and Shared Ownership are only available on the purchase of a new home.
- Top-spec new builds have all the latest technology. Many offer ‘smart home’ features and open-plan layouts.
- When Buying off-plan, you could be able have a say in the design. The builder may let you choose fittings and perhaps even the layout and design.
- New build homes have to comply with the latest building regulations. This means they are far more energy efficient than older properties. Data from Energy Performance Certificates shows over 80% of new homes have the highest A or B ratings. That compares to just 2.2% of existing properties. With better EPC ratings, it opens up the option of green mortgages which can offer cheaper rates.
- NO CHAIN. As you’ll be the first owner you won’t have a chain of buyers above or below you. This can take away one of the main stresses of buying a home. You can sit back and relax.
- All new builds come with a warranty, which you don’t get with an existing home.
* All statistics are taken from HomeOwnersAlliance. Please ask for more details on new build properties. These details only relate to new build properties.
Bedroom One - This room also comes with an En-suite.
Bedroom Five/Home Office
What3Words Location - ///frown.euphoric.parts
Tenure - Freehold
EPC Rating - Current is TBC
Council Tax Band - TBC
Services - TBC
Property Type - Detached House
Total Floor Area - TBC
Total Plot Size - 420 square metres
Wainwrights Estate & Lettings Agent Ltd. Co No. 14699401. Trading Address: 156-158 Hamilton Road, Felixstowe, Suffolk, IP11 7DS. Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Property Misrepresentations Act 1991.This advertisement or these particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. All measurements are given as a guide, and no liability can be accepted for any errors arising from. No responsibility is taken for any other error, omission, or misstatement in these particulars not for any expenses incurred by the applicants for whatever reason. No representation or warranty is made in relation to this property whether in these particulars, during negotiations or otherwise. Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage. Wainwrights has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.